From the sun-drenched south-facing balcony, enjoy the wonderful view of the Brenta Group and of Laugen peak. A second balcony takes your view north to Ifinger mountain and the Ötztal Alps.
- Living and kitchen area with pull-out sofa bed, dining area, satellite TV, electric stove, refrigerator with freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle and all dishes and kitchen utensils.
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet, hairdryer, hand and bath towels.
- Bedroom with double bed and bed linen.
- Balcony with a fantastic view.
- Free WLAN.
|27.05.2023 - 30.09.2023||85 €|
|30.09.2023 - 28.10.2023||75 €|
|28.10.2023 - 04.11.2023||85 €|
|04.11.2023 - 02.12.2023||75 €|
|02.12.2023 - 06.01.2024||85 €|
Prices are for two persons per night.
Each additional person over the age of 10: €15 per night.
For persons 14 and older, there is a local tax charge of €1.20 per person and night. This tax is not included in the total price of your stay and is to be paid locally.
Children's discount and gear:
- Children up to 2 years old stay with us for free.
- Children from 2 to 9 years old: €10 per night
- We provide a crib and high chair free of charge.
After making your booking, we request that you pay the deposit (guaranteed booking) of €200 per apartment and week of vacation by bank transfer to our account within seven days. Your reservation is only binding after receipt of the deposit and our written confirmation.
In you cancel within 30 days before the start of the vacation, we will retain the deposit.
Check in/check out
On the day of arrival, your vacation apartment will be available at 2:00 clock p.m. On the day of departure, we ask you to please vacate the apartment by no later than 10:00 a.m. In case of any late arrival or early departure, we will charge in full for the vacation period booked.
If you wish to stay for fewer than four nights, a surcharge will be added.
We accept cash, credit cards, EC/debit cards or bank transfers.
In consideration for our guests with allergies, pets are not allowed.
Falzebener Str. 29
I-39010 Hafling (BZ)
South Tyrol Location